Clint Eastwood Film Festival: Fri 19 Oct and Sat 20 Oct 2018
scroll below for the program
2016 97 mins Germany, Fr, UK Rated: R
Dir: Vincent Perez
Set in Nazi Germany in 1940, and based on a true story, Otto and Anna Quangel set out on a dangerous act of resistance after their son is killed in battle. The couple start leaving anti Hitler postcards in stairwells and public places – a capital crime.
Cast:. Brendan Gleeson, Emma Thompson, Daniel Bruhl.
- Opening Night 7:30pm Friday 19 October: Play Misty for Me (members free/non members $15) Includes opening night drinks and nibbles.
- Morning 11:00am Saturday 20 October: Unforgiven ($10)
- Matinee 3:00pm Saturday 20 October: Piano Blues ($10)
- Closing Evening 7:30pm Saturday 20 October: Gran Torino ($10)
All films rated MA and unsuitable for children under 15 years
- Members: $10/film, $30/full programme
- Non-members: $10/film, $40/full programme (note opening night $15)
- Phone Anne 5254 2948
- Saturday Lunch available by pre-order only ($15)
- Limited tickets available at the door
- No reserved seating